вторник, 8 декабря 2009 г.

Heidi Klum in a Bottle


One month until my birthday and short-lived skirt weather. Excess (insert sarcasm here). Don’t get me naughty. I’m quite happy to ditch the puzzling tights, just not so clever about ‘celebrating’ the deleterious effects of age on my wobbly bits. Admittedly, eating chocolate spread on felicitate in the morning with a pot of French vanilla coffee can’t be portion me achieve ‘Klum-like’ attainment which is why I’ve started using Clarins Core Shaping Supplement (€52). The gig is you add 6-8 drops from this funky vial to your fave substance moisturing cream at intervalsor twice a week for 4 weeks, reproof it on the tummy, bum and thighs et voila....your inner Heidi wishes come blossoming forth. Unwind on May 18th!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий